Buffalo Style Chicken Strips
- 2 lbs chicken tenders (or boneless, skinless chicken cutlets cut into strips)
- 1 cup almond meal from “unblanched” almonds
- 1⁄4 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄2 tsp paprika
- 1⁄2 cup Franks Original Hot Sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Tessemae’s Creamy Ranch, or Primal Kitchen’s Ranch
- 1-2 tbsp Franks Original Hot Sauce (or to taste)
- Cooking spray
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place chicken fingers in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add the Frank’s hot sauce and toss to coat.
Place the almond meal, coconut flour, paprika in a bowl and also season with a little salt and pepper. Toss mixture to combine.
Pass each tender from the hot sauce into the breading mixture and toss until coated. Place breaded tenders on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
Continue until all of the tenders are breaded. Spray tops of the chicken tenders lightly with cooking spray.
Bake in oven until cooked through and golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
Serve and enjoy! Combine Whole30 compliant Ranch dressing with a few tablespoons of Frank’s hot sauce for a fun buffalo-ranch dipping sauce!