- 2 flour tortillas - gluten free (such as Siete or Mission)
- 2 tablespoons Kite Hill cream cheese (plain or chive)
- 4 slices bacon or crumbled or cooked breakfast sausage (Could also substitute ham)
- 2 eggs, scrambled (add cheddar cheese if you like and omit the Kite Hill)
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- Small handful of spinach or arugula (optional)
Cook bacon or sausage. This can be done in advance and kept in the refrigerator to build the wraps when ready to eat. Scramble eggs and also keep in the refrigerator to build wraps when ready.
Preheat a griddle or skillet over low-medium head. Spread cream cheese onto tortillas and place tortillas in skillet/griddle. Next, add filling to one half of tortilla. Let sit for 1-2 minutes until tortilla is light and golden brown and slightly crispy. Finally, fold tortilla in half to make a quesadilla. This can also be made as a wrap if you prefer. I love to add hot sauce or dip in salsa. Enjoy!