The Best Gluten Free Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1//4 sugar OR for a refined sugar free option, simply sub coconut sugar (cup for cup)
- 1 tbs plus 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 3 cups milk ( buttermilk, almond milk, or coconut milk)
- *to make dairy free buttermilk, use 3 cups almond or coconut milk and the juice of a lemon.
- 6 tbs butter, melted
- 6 eggs
*If making the dairy-free buttermilk, put the lemon juice in milk first and let sit.
In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients together. Melt the butter, then add in the milk and eggs. Stir the wet mixture into the dry and combine just until mixed. Cook as usual and enjoy!