Mother's Day Gift Guide
One thing you may not know about me is that I am a huge planner! I love to look at my calendar and plan for the week(s) ahead. It can be an asset unless I don't leave any room for spontaneity. I am working on that!
All that to say, as I was looking over my calendar for next month, I realized that Mother's Day is less than 2 weeks away! And I don't know about you, but I am always looking for a unique gift for the special Moms in my life. Here are my top pics this year:
- A gift card to the Spa - could there be anything better? A massage, a facial, or a manicure/pedicure. I doubt there is any gal that wouldn't love to receive that!
- How about a non-toxic pan? Not a gift we often buy for ourselves but one I'd love to get! This is a great affordable non-stick pan I like.
- Making your environment smell amazing is always a plus! And, right now, doTERRA is offering a 30% off the Roam diffuser + a 15ml bottle of Serenity, Balance, and Wild Orange!
- How about a little toxin free nail care? Karma Organics is a great brand of polish and I absolutely LOVE their nail polish remover!
- Getting in some movement at home is even easier with a few workout accessories. I love these ankle weights, bands, and hand weights. They are especially perfect for a Barre workout! Try one of these FREE workouts while you're at it!
- Finally, flowers make any girl feel special! I used Farm Girl Flowers service to send flowers to a special friend a few months ago and she went crazy over them! They were packaged beautifully in a burlap sack and arrived right on time! I would highly recommend them!
Hope this makes your gift buying a little easier and less stressful! And if you're a Mom, drop some hints and share this guide with your family. Maybe you'll get a little something extra special too!